Bolts

Brooklynv4

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone has the bolt size fir under the gas tank where the guard goes I want to upgrade to proti maybe a better description would be where the passenger pegs screw in thanks again

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone has the bolt size fir under the gas tank where the guard goes I want to upgrade to proti maybe a better description would be where the passenger pegs screw in thanks again
The bolt is 8x22 I measured it. The head of the bolt at its widest point is 13mm.
Also this one is listed in the microfiche
1623716416530.png1623716463567.png

Brooklynv4

Thanks I wanted to make that spot pop a little with color I have the termignoni 4 uscite system and think the burnt bolts would look nice against the heat shield

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Thanks I wanted to make that spot pop a little with color I have the termignoni 4 uscite system and think the burnt bolts would look nice against the heat shield
Please don't forget to post your build so we all can see how nice it will look with the Titanium (heated) color and your Termignoni 4USCITE system. Maybe, it can give some more inspiration/idea for our modification too (y):D