'23 DUCATI V4S - SPARK RACING TITANIUM FULL SYSTEM / REPLICA WSBK 2023

NYC_V4S

Finally got her back from the shop. I cannot believe how amazing this engine sounds with a full system !

Tune provided from Deussen Engines is performing great as well , really opened up the bike to its true potential. Thank you Daniel.

- BMC race filter
- Spark EVO '23 WSBK replica full Ti system with "Double Dyno" silencers
- 520 Superlite chain & sprocket conversion kit
- V4evo carbon pieces & smoked integrated tail light
- DB Race mirrors & WRS windscreen
- Ducabike black triple tree
- CNC racing - clear clutch cover / grips / right side engine mount in black billet
- Evotech levers

Video of the bike with some revs @ the end -

thumbnail (6).jpegthumbnail (8).jpegthumbnail (9).jpegthumbnail (10).jpegthumbnail (7).jpeg

Manipani

Directly from Ducati. It’s the underbelly for the Akrapovic exhaust. Many websites have it. I purchased from Ducati Omaha.
Very nice with underbelly.So the exhaust pipe routing is same as Akrapovic for that under belly fairing to fit ?

Manipani

Thank you! Here’s a recent video of it .
Beautiful…how’s the only drl led on and not the low beam light along with it with the bike running ?Your ID and Lic plate suggest that you are in NY area .I thought all NA bikes have low beam on full time ,when bike is running .My Pani has left beam on (low beam) when bike is running .

NYC_V4S

Beautiful…how’s the only drl led on and not the low beam light along with it with the bike running ?Your ID and Lic plate suggest that you are in NY area .I thought all NA bikes have low beam on full time ,when bike is running .My Pani has left beam on (low beam) when bike is running .
yes in NYC ,
I just hit the button on the left controls and when it illuminates green showing the symbol of a "fog light" DRLs are on thats the way it runs with the just the DRL on. .

3 settings

auto
DRL only
and low beam