22 V4 photos Akra Undertail Photos

ferociious

Hey guys,

Since the bike is with ducati getting the exhaust installed, i figured i'd upload some photos/videos of the exhaust for you guys.

First, i wet sanded, and polished all the exhaust pieces. Here is what the difference looked like from factory to polished.
Much cleaner, and the shine should help the colors pop more.

I attached a photo of what the pipes look like after torching them. Here is a video.

I wanted the pipes to color fully, i was worried that since the undertail is long it wouldnt get fully colored. Extremely happy with the results.

Stay tuned for photos/videos of the bike once i pick her up!

Check out my instagram Ferociious (@ferociious) ā€¢ Instagram photos and videos or tiktok (Ferociiious) TikTok

i have plenty of riding footage on there.

Thanks guys, ride safe!
v4 exhaust.PNG

topolino

Looks great, though judging by your videos, I wish you would track your bike instead of riding it that fast on public roads. It's not always your own safety you have to consider, but that of others. In addition, at those speeds most drivers would never react in time to avoid you, if they were to pull out into your path and that's assuming they looked in the first place. Hospital food is best avoided. I've known of a couple of friends for whom it did not end so well, one of whom sustained life changing injuries. His ambition outweighed his talent. That being said, I appreciate we all make our own choices in life.