2022 Streetfighter V4 SP On Its Way...

bp_SFV4

Something is up with shipping from Italy. I have no idea what it is but the prices are ridiculous.

I hate the one dull red switch I have. I emailed Jetprime about it and they said to mail it to them. I'm hesitant but maybe the price hike is only in one direction.

When I got my switches I ordered the small switch that's meant to move the three controls to the master cylinder. Since I just ordered the Domino throttle I'll be using it instead of the throttle housing.

Something is up with shipping from Italy. I have no idea what it is but the prices are ridiculous.

I hate the one dull red switch I have. I emailed Jetprime about it and they said to mail it to them. I'm hesitant but maybe the price hike is only in one direction.
I thought $75 was a little much considering I've had huge boxes of body parts ship to me from Japan for $110-$125 from Japan.

My Ocd would get the better of me also if I had one dull switch and the others were glossy, so I can't say that I blame you. I'll let you know how my saga continues.

bp_SFV4

Back to you pic of the four caps, going left to right number 2 is how my switches that are on/off look, ie highbeam, and engine on/off. The rest look like 3.