2020 Ducati Streetfighter & Panigale V4 S | DIY Brake Pad Swap

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bill,

I saw your YouTube Video regarding the problems with the SC-Project Exhaust for your Streetfighter V4S:

I also have problem regarding the Heat Shield Carbon Fiber that came with my SC-Project WSBK full system exhaust that it is finished in the Glossy Finish, which is really weird eventhough the SC-Project Silencers came in Matte Finished (plus the rest of my bike have matte carbon finish from Ducati).
But the WORSE problem was, the Glossy Finish on the Heat Shield came ALL SCRATCH UP, that is why I decided to have a professional paintshop refinish my SC-Project Heat shield in Matte Carbon Finish and below is my post about it:
DUCATI Panigale V4 25° Anniversario 916 BUILD Thread

Also, the silencer that came with my SC-Project WSBK full exhaust kit does not have db-killer on it, so I don't think I will have low noise problem.
However, like what you said in your YouTube Video, I also prefer Termignoni. So I purchase a pair of Termignoni Silencers to replace the SC-Project silencers on my bike.

The good thing that might benefit you is, the Termignoni has larger diameter opening and less sound proofing material compare to the SC-Project silencers, so it should sound even louder.

To make it fit, all you need to do is slightly grind (less than 1mm larger) the inlet of the Termignoni to fit the SC-Project WSBK exhaust piping diameter. However, you might want to check with the diameter of your SC-Project for Streetfighter V4S to make sure it is not too small to fit the Termignoni Silencers.
Below are 3 weblink to the 3 separate posts on how to modified the Termignoni silencers from start to finish :

First post:

Second post:

Third Post:

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Some pictures after Termignoni:

Left pictures is an actual SC-Project Silencer vs Termignoni comparison and you can see the huge outlet diameter differences. On the right pictures, please note the BIG Outlet with minimum sound proofing material in the Termignoni Silencer (not to mention overall larger diameter should mean DEEPER sound):
IMG_0893.JPG 1629347391437.png
and more pictures below for your references:
1629347269368.png1629347276440.png

1629347316761.png 1629347329771.png