2015 Diavel carbon white build.

Monsta

I got this bike in 2018 it had 902 miles on it. here’s some shots . I did some tire lettering and a carbon rear mudguard and carbon windscreen first thing. Also added ducati performance frame plugs and Ducabike caps and plugs for the oil and coolant. Carbon fiber exhaust heat shield.
IMG_6566.jpeg
IMG_6566.jpegIMG_6608.jpeg
IMG_8450.jpegIMG_8322.jpeg

Monsta

if you’ve owned a Diavel you know the brake reservoirs leak. I replaced them with motocorse, brembo Rcs new pads and discs. Titanium urethane Cush drives some titanium hardware. I still need titanium nuts for the sprocket carrier (This is before I heard about proti. ) pretty much every carbon fiber part made for this model I installed. The Ducabike ride height adjustment is a must I was dragging my termignoni exhaust when I pushed the bike on corners. It gives a 5cm lift, it’s adjustable so you can lower it to stock height. I stripped the AEM levers and put them on the RCS brembos. The brakes feel better on my Diavel than my Streetfighter now. (I’ll remedy that next winter )

Monsta

Some more shots. I replaced the belt cover with carbon fiber. I also swapped to an under tail plate holder with fullsix carbon surround plate holder. Carbon chain guard, and carbon frame covers. IMG_4506.jpegIMG_4503.jpegIMG_4509.jpegIMG_4507.jpegIMG_4508.jpegIMG_3756.jpegIMG_3753.jpegIMG_3750.jpegIMG_3752.jpegIMG_3748.jpeg

Monsta

Love the white and carbon contrast!
Good job.
Thanks man. Carbon fiber rims, Andreani cartridges for the front and a new triple lower and upper setup are the only things left I want to do. I just completed a bunch of other mods on the Diavel I’ll post about when I get some time.