1 of 1 Panigale 1299S Anniversario Drawing

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Big respect to Howard for putting together a site like this in next to no time and offering people like me a chance to display their businesses/passions/hobbies for everyone interested to see and interact with.

At the time of drawing this back in 2018 the dream of owning a Ducati, let alone one as close to the subject as I now fortunately do was completely unbelievable. So I told myself if I couldn't physically ride one I was still going to create the closest thing I could to experience that.
My 1299S Anniversario drawing was the result of that passion, or stubbornness dedicated to Ducati's 90 years of innovation and performance. Now I would like to offer it to someone who can appreciate the time and effort that has gone into the artwork who can admire it hanging above their own 1299SA perhaps.
I spent 200 hours trying to reflect every detail as close to perfection as I can whilst ensuring it still retained the characteristics of a physical drawing. The dimensions are 150cm x 100cm (4ft 9' x 3ft 3') Unfortunately I only have my iphone camera to photograph and so the resolution isn't the best, I don't think it's biased to say just like with our bikes, their presence can only be fully appreciated in person.
I hope you can enjoy the pictures and if you are interested in this original, one of a kind artwork shoot through a message.

121283881_628633791350775_5165010622720982967_n.jpg

Last edited:

Andy7

Staff member
@PanigalePilot thanks very much! I plan to get back into drawing some more bikes after my current art projects are finished - When the time comes I’ll let you know and we can talk about something based on your personal bike if you’re interested :)

PanigalePilot

Staff member
@Andy7
I guess you are in Aus too. I am in Sydney. I am still working on getting lots of parts on my bike and it will be a bit of a one off. I am planning to get a pro photographer to get some pics of it when it is done. Cheers

Andy7

Staff member
Very nice, im looking forward to seeing how it turns out, they’re extremely photogenic bikes after all - I’m a few hours north up near Tamworth but occasionally come back down to Sydney for a visit and catch up with people!

PanigalePilot

Staff member
Andy when you are next in Sydney let me know and perhaps we can meet up for coffee or a quick beer.

cheers

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hi Andy,
Please count me to be your future client too, I just need to finished my bike modification first, the only unknown but pretty substantial differences in term of looks are, the exhaust (hopefully 2 underseat style) and the front forks/calipers.
Once I bought those last 3 parts and install them, then I will need your expertise to transfer them into art 😀