Welcome to Melotti Racing Italy

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
I want to welcome Melotti Racing from Italy as the OFFICIAL Forum Vendor of the DUCATI modified forum.

I had sourced one of the most important & beautiful CUSTOM parts for my BUILD from Melotti Racing, and they are not only high quality but one of a kind 🏍

For a complete listing of their Ducati products, please click on this link: DUCATI Archivi - Melotti Racing

For our forum member, if you have any questions regarding Melotti Racing products, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Thank You so much Melotti Racing and I am looking forward for to source more parts for my bike from you (y)

Below is my one of a kind, custom laser marked Melotti Racing Upper Triple Clamp or as Melotti Racing described it as TOP FORK BRIDGE 😃 :
TOP FORK BRIDGE for PANIGALE V4 - Melotti Racing

IMG_7344 - Copy.JPG

PanigalePilot

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
I want to welcome Melotti Racing from Italy as the OFFICIAL Forum Vendor of the DUCATI modified forum.

I had sourced one of the most important & beautiful CUSTOM parts for my BUILD from Melotti Racing, and they are not only high quality but one of a kind 🏍

For a complete listing of their Ducati products, please click on this link: DUCATI Archivi - Melotti Racing

For our forum member, if you have any questions regarding Melotti Racing products, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Thank You so much Melotti Racing and I am looking forward for to source more parts for my bike from you (y)

Below is my one of a kind, custom laser marked Melotti Racing Upper Triple Clamp or as Melotti Racing described it as TOP FORK BRIDGE 😃 :
TOP FORK BRIDGE for PANIGALE V4 - Melotti Racing

View attachment 1458
I look forward to creating a "one of a kind" special one for my bike. Welcome to the Forum Melotti Racing
(y)