V4 SP2 build from Down Under

Waterboy

Hello guys,

I am a new member here and would like to share my journey and hopefully learn a few things from others on this forum.
I ordered my V4 SP2 sometime in August 2022 with an ETA of first quarter delivery in 2023. During the long waiting time I have started searching for parts to make my bike more personalized.
The first lots were the Akra full exhaust and a bunch of Ducati Performance Carbon parts (I love Carbon stuff :love:) ...

Fast forward to Feb 2023, had a call from the dealership saying my bike has landed and asked if I wanted to do the unboxing and I was like - hell yeah!!
Image.jpegImage.jpeg

Image.jpeg

After 6 months of waiting, No. 1207 is finally here but I couldn't take her home yet and there were things that dealer has to do prior to getting it registered and so on....

Installing of carbon parts and the akra exhaust:
Image.jpegImage.jpeg
Image.jpegImage.jpeg
Image.jpegImage.jpeg

Will post more updates later.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hello guys,

I am a new member here and would like to share my journey and hopefully learn a few things from others on this forum.
I ordered my V4 SP2 sometime in August 2022 with an ETA of first quarter delivery in 2023. During the long waiting time I have started searching for parts to make my bike more personalized.
The first lots were the Akra full exhaust and a bunch of Ducati Performance Carbon parts (I love Carbon stuff :love:) ...

Fast forward to Feb 2023, had a call from the dealership saying my bike has landed and asked if I wanted to do the unboxing and I was like - hell yeah!!
View attachment 12016View attachment 12017

View attachment 12018

After 6 months of waiting, No. 1207 is finally here but I couldn't take her home yet and there were things that dealer has to do prior to getting it registered and so on....

Installing of carbon parts and the akra exhaust:
View attachment 12019View attachment 12020
View attachment 12021View attachment 12022
View attachment 12023View attachment 12024

Will post more updates later.
Welcome @Waterboy , Thanks for sharing your journey. Your pictures remind me of when I also have to take it apart to install my exhaust :ROFLMAO:, However, the result especially with your Akrapovic Under Tail exhaust justifies it and more.
How do you like the sound of the Akrapovic Under Tail exhaust?

Waterboy

Thanks Alpina.
The akra exhaust is stupidly loud but i kinda like it.
I like the mesh at the end of the can but I don’t like the dB killer (becauseI want to make it louder) so I took them out and cut them just after the mesh and I can still install them.