Termignoni D200 anyone?

Chris_

Is there someone here that has the Termignoni D200 on their V4? I’m considering this exhaust and looking for some feedback. Particularly regarding mapping. Are you using the T800 up map or something else? Are there any heat issues? How did you mount your license plate? Also interested in learning whatever else you may think is worth knowing about. :)

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Hey @Chris_ I’m not on the v4 platform so can’t comment from experience but there might be an answer for you in this thread.
That profile photo is an unreal shot. Serious lean angle there 😲

Chris_

Hey @Chris_ I’m not on the v4 platform so can’t comment from experience but there might be an answer for you in this thread.
That profile photo is an unreal shot. Serious lean angle there 😲
Thanks, Andy. I already skimmed through that thread, but it didn’t appear as if there were anyone who had that system on their bike. I would probably prefer the SC that Howard has on his, or the Akra Evo SBK system, but those will be way too expensive and loud for my local track. The D200 can just about creep under the 102 dB static limit, according to a racer I’ve talked to who has it on his V4R. I’m looking at the D200 in steel, as spending 7k ++ on a titanium system is out of the question for me.

Appreciate the kind words. Lean angle was actually not that extreme. Probably a good few degrees on the safe side, as I’m on Supercorsa SPs, but I’m well off on the inside of the bike. Probably half a cheek on the seat:LOL:

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hi Chris_,
Based on my experience with my SC-Project, which has a similar configuration as the D200, heat would not be too much of an issue. Not to mention the D200 seemed to have more heat shielding near the rear cylinder manifold.
On my bike, the most heat came from the area near the rear cylinder manifold. I am sure since you are using it a the track, the rest of the pipe under the seat will also be quite hot, but you will be moving fast, so the air will extract the heat away enough.
There are several companies I believe offer mounting solution for the D200, but I only recall 1 right now which is Rizoma and here is the link: Fox license plate support kit (for Termignoni® under-tail exhaust)

Regarding tuning, there are many tuning companies that can provide a tune for you for this exhaust, and it might be more comprehensive than the T800 solution.
Please refer to the thread: DUCATI ECU and BBS Tuning (Racing EVO) for aftermarket exhaust which was created and started by our resident expert in ECU @ggok