Sc project

Motojp

Hello fellow v4 riders!
Long time lurker/first time poster and love all the content on these forums!

Anyhow, I have the 2019 V4s and I’m looking to upgrade my exhaust to the sc project s1. I notice if your shopping on the main sc ( international) site they offer a coupon for the XECU upmap which is obviously supported and recommended by sc.

I’ve been window shopping all the major vendors here in the us too and none of them offer the XECU upmap as the main ( international) site does.

I’ve emailed 4 of the major vendors here in the U.S and most of them sound like they have no idea what I’m talking about and instead offer rapid bike or the like.

Anyone have inexperience with this or know the scoop on the XECU/v4 combo? I get a proper dyno tune is ideal but since that doesn’t sound like that’s a viable option yet, I’m looking to make sure I find the next best option which sounds like it should be the XECU being that it’s offered on the main sc site.....

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hello fellow v4 riders!
Long time lurker/first time poster and love all the content on these forums!

Anyhow, I have the 2019 V4s and I’m looking to upgrade my exhaust to the sc project s1. I notice if your shopping on the main sc ( international) site they offer a coupon for the XECU upmap which is obviously supported and recommended by sc.

I’ve been window shopping all the major vendors here in the us too and none of them offer the XECU upmap as the main ( international) site does.

I’ve emailed 4 of the major vendors here in the U.S and most of them sound like they have no idea what I’m talking about and instead offer rapid bike or the like.

Anyone have inexperience with this or know the scoop on the XECU/v4 combo? I get a proper dyno tune is ideal but since that doesn’t sound like that’s a viable option yet, I’m looking to make sure I find the next best option which sounds like it should be the XECU being that it’s offered on the main sc site.....
Hello Motojp,
I also believe XECU should be the most ideal tuner for SC-Project since they are officially listed on SC-Project main website.
I plan to use XECU for my tune with my SC-Project WSBK exhaust but it might be few months away.
However, I did contacted XECU a few months ago and they are responsive (and most importantly very friendly). Just try contacting them.
another member here @ggok also had experience using XECU service.
You can read his post about it here: DUCATI ECU and BBS Tuning (Racing EVO) for aftermarket exhaust

I also going to make the post from @ggok a sticky after this so it will be always on top.

A016738

You're not from Littleton MA are you? If so, Brentune is only 40 mins away and will do a full dyne tune or supply you with canned remaps for many different exhaust systems that allow you to reflash from their handheld tuner. Great guys.

-John

Motojp

You're not from Littleton MA are you? If so, Brentune is only 40 mins away and will do a full dyne tune or supply you with canned remaps for many different exhaust systems that allow you to reflash from their handheld tuner. Great guys.

-John
No, unfortunately Littleton,Colorado.☹