POLL of 16 Exhaust Systems : Panigale ALL Exhausts Comparison Video (Which exhaust you liked the most?)

Which Panigale V4 exhaust you like the most?

• V4R Stock

• Akrapovic Full System

• Arrow Ti Slip-On

• Austin Racing RS22

• Austin Racing GP3

• FM Projects Full Ti

• SC-Project Full 4-2

• SC-Project CRT

• SC-Project Twin CR-T

• SC-Project S1 Ti

• Spark Exhaust WSBK

• Spark Exhaust Tech

• Spark Exhaust Semi Ti

• Termignoni 4USCITE Ti

• Termignoni D184 Ti

• Zard Slip-On Ti

• Zard DM5 full exhaust

Results are only viewable after voting.

simpsonkenneth

I found this video which compare all exhausts for Panigale

Very helpful if you are thinking which exhausts to upgrade and find the best sound you like.

You can click on the video for all exhausts timestamps & links

Which exhaust you liked the most?

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hello @simpsonkenneth

Thanks so much for starting this thread and posting this YouTube exhaust comparison video.

I just edited your thread to allow for people to comment and also VOTE their choice !

Thanks again (y):)

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
I vote for Austin Racing RS22 because to me it sounds closer to the original 916 V-Twin sound, I guess because it is an exhaust with a long pipe and high undertail position.

From what my ear hear, the short FULL System Exhaust like Akrapovic or the SC-Project Full 4-2 sounds more high pitch than the Slip-On system like Arrow slip-On,
I believe this is because those short full system exhaust have a shorter length pipe compare to the slip-on with the longer stock exhaust manifold pipe.

The deepest sound I think came from the last ZARD Slip-On Ti (I think this is what @DucatiKev use), most likely because it use the super long stock exhaust manifold pipe with big volume slip-on silencer.

Out of curiosity, I try to compare the SC-Project WSBK undertail exhaust vs. Austin Racing RS22, and at least from the YouTube video, the Austin Racing RS22 sounds deeper and again more like the original 916,
again maybe because the Austin Racing RS22 has longer pipe length and the pipe also looks larger in diameter.

Here is SC-Project WSBK:

Here is another video of Austin Racing RS22:
or

and

but I think the raciest sound is still this one: