Panigale V4S Ohlins FORK Forks 4 miles Part# 34420962A Right & 34520962A Left (selling as a PAIR)

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Panigale V4S Ohlins FORK Forks 4 miles Part# 34420962A Right & 34520962A Left (selling as a PAIR)

These pair of Ohlins front fork (Left and Right) came from my brand new 2020 Panigale V4 916 25 Anniversario with only 4 miles (dealer miles).
I have never driven the bike since I pick it up from the dealer, , since the bike is for display purposes only in my living room.

They are the same as the Ohlins forks on the Panigale V4S model (Ohlins Electronically Adjustable Forks).
Basically, this is like buying a BRAND NEW Forks as parts from Ducati dealer but much cheaper in price
Pricing from dealer is $3,069.75 each side or $6,139.50 as PAIR.

and I want to sell them at just $4,998 (PAIR) including shipping to lower 48 states, and I will make sure it will be packaged very carefully.

I accept PayPal as family and friend.

Please note that I am selling ONLY the Left and Right Ohlins forks WITHOUT the triple clamp or the handlebar or the axle/axle nut or the wheel or the disc brake,
basically WITHOUT anything else that is currently attached to the forks shown in the pictures.

Once you purchase and paid the forks, I will took them out from the bike and package them properly then shipped them to you.

Note: please don't compare my price to the price of other "aftermarket" Ohlins "NON Electronic Forks".
This is for people who somehow need to replace their front Forks and prefer a standard factory Ducati Ohlins OEM "Electronically Adjustable" Forks in basically NEW (4miles only) condition while saving more than $1k compare to buying from dealer.

Plus since this is the original factory forks, you will not have to deal with custom axle, or custom nut, or custom upper and lower triple clamp or custom handlebar or custom brake caliper or custom mount bracket for ABS/Speed sensor and front mud guard or custom brake line routing.

IMG_8690.JPGIMG_8691.JPG
IMG_8692.JPGIMG_8693.JPG

Last edited:

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Took out the fork today so more pictures below, please note that those blue painters tape were there to mark the location of the lower triple clamp only:
IMG_9127.JPGIMG_9126.JPG
IMG_9125.JPGIMG_9128.JPG

IMG_9131.JPGIMG_9132.JPG