Panigale v4 PPF

Apuca

I came across an excellent paint protection film company who makes pre-cut films for many bikes including the V4. Shipment is still on the way, but Tony Hill has been awesome so far.

I’ll post more on my experience once it arrives, but his communication has been world class. By the way, has anyone come across the V4 Superleggera paint color code? It seems impossible to find. I have a small chip on my fairing that I wanted to fill in before applying this custom cut film.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hi Apuca,
I am moving this thread to the Tech and General Discussion Category of Panigale V4.
Thanks

inkasdesign

With a new and improved vinyl formula, developed in Canada, to reduce the risk of shrinking or peeling almost completely. The incredibly high gloss finish reduces the appearance of of the “orange peel” adhesive texture. These films offer the newest in manufacturing technology including a holographic layering process that is embedded into the film during production. These new BIO HEX+ tints can be installed as a tint, lamination, or color change film.

We Have Custom Cuts By Request

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
I find that the precut kits save time and hassle. Especially if you aren't very familiar with PPF.

Apuca

I've installed this kit on my Xdiavel and SSLV4. Excellent and easy to apply. Really great quality kits. I recommend all here to purchase