My 2020 V2

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum @Knackers ,
I noticed you are from Aussie 😃

We have 6 moderators here and 3 of them @Andy7 @Pete T and @PanigalePilot are from Australia too.
All of us share the same passion and want to create the most comfortable environment for members of our forum.

We are all looking forward to learn from your journey with your V2 (y)
Thanks again

Knackers

Welcome to the forum @Knackers ,
I noticed you are from Aussie 😃

We have 6 moderators here and 3 of them @Andy7 @Pete T and @PanigalePilot are from Australia too.
All of us share the same passion and want to create the most comfortable environment for members of our forum.

We are all looking forward to learn from your journey with your V2 (y)
Thanks again
Thanks for the welcome
Im in Victoria, mainly using V2 as a track bike...too painful for day ride😬 Still trying to get used to it as well. Mainly ridden inline 4s and Speed Triples (my daily commuter).

Looking forward to watching everyones builds...save me some money🤣

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the welcome
Im in Victoria, mainly using V2 as a track bike...too painful for day ride😬 Still trying to get used to it as well. Mainly ridden inline 4s and Speed Triples (my daily commuter).

Looking forward to watching everyones builds...save me some money🤣
Welcome @Knackers congrats on the V2. There are some excellent examples check out this one One man's 21' Ducati Panigale V2. I guarantee you following the builds will NOT save you money it will do the opposite :ROFLMAO:

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Awesome bike, how long have you been riding at the track for? Tryna make it down to Phillip island for MotoGP this year (if they finally let it happen 😡) and hopefully do some ride days there too.

Knackers

Awesome bike, how long have you been riding at the track for? Tryna make it down to Phillip island for MotoGP this year (if they finally let it happen 😡) and hopefully do some ride days there too.
oh its awesome way more than my ability.
I used to do 1 or 2 track days a month, then put it down the road, 2005 CBR 1000RR, at Broadford in 2015.
Did my first track day since then in Dec last year...so rusty and so slow🤦 still getting used to fast speeds again. Be at the Island on 28 Feb then again 14 April...need to fit March in too somehow.🤔

Knackers

Thanks mate, did PI a couple of weeks ago but I have a dodgy knee that I had surgery on today so no riding for the moment. I'll be going to the gp trying to book accommodation but apparently on 11% vacancies left of all the hotels

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Thanks mate, did PI a couple of weeks ago but I have a dodgy knee that I had surgery on today so no riding for the moment. I'll be going to the gp trying to book accommodation but apparently on 11% vacancies left of all the hotels
Hope the down time isn't too long for you. I'd like to make it down for the gp & superbikes this year but might be a stretch with a few other things going on. Haven't even looked at accomodation - do you know when tickets go on sale?