ILMBERGER Carbon Fiber Instrument cover MATT color Ducati Panigale V4 V4S V4R Part# IAO.130.DPV4M.K (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
ILMBERGER Carbon Fiber Instrument cover MATT color Ducati Panigale V4 V4S V4R
Part# IAO.130.DPV4M.K

I installed it on my bike but as my bike was never driven (my bike is for living room display only), so basically they are in "Like New Condition", but since they had been installed on my bike, I will sell this as USED.

As a bonus you will also get the Ducati Corse emblem which is an Original Ducati Genuine Parts already attached to it.
I still have all the original ILMBERGER Fabric Pouch, user manual and they all will be included in this sale.

Please take a look at the pictures, what you see is what you get.

They are currently priced at $339.19 at Motovation, Ilmberger official USA distributor website, plus you might need to wait sometimes up o 8 weeks when you order it from the distributor.
Mine is ready to ship right away.

I want to sell it (remember including the Ducati Corse Original/Genuine Ducati parts emblem) for just $250 (PayPal payment as family and friend) including shipping to lower 48 states and no sales tax of course šŸ˜ƒ .
If you want to pay via PayPal as buyer and seller, the price will be $257.5

If interested please send me a PM. Thanks

IMG_0733.JPGIMG_0745.JPG
IMG_0735.JPGIMG_0736.JPGIMG_0738.JPGIMG_0739.JPGIMG_0740.JPGIMG_0741.JPGIMG_0743.JPGIMG_0744.JPGIMG_0742.JPGIMG_0734.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.