Ducati Panigale V4 Superleggera Unboxing

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Was able to help unbox this beauty and get up close and personal.
We ran out of time and wasnt able to put it on the dyno.

Hi HKMP7,
Thanks for posting the pictures, that is a SPECTACULAR Bike 🏍😍
By the way, is it true that the fairings and gas tank have several different shade of red color?
From the pictures, they look like the same red share to me.

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Hi HKMP7,
Thanks for posting the pictures, that is a SPECTACULAR Bike 🏍😍
By the way, is it true that the fairings and gas tank have several different shade of red color?
From the pictures, they look like the same red share to me.
Yes they are slightly different its most noticeable when you look at the battery cover vs the tank. Pushing the bike around is effortless and the paint scheme is amazing. It has different shades of red on the side fairings so it kinda pulls all the other reds together. 10/10

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
so much carbon fiber greatness...

Looking at the high-res pictures, make me almost feel like I can smell the new bike smell 🤣

like Ducati Said Superleggera V4, DEDICATED to ALL DREAMERS and DREAMS MATTER !!!

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Yes they do. The technology put in the bike is why I think its special. So many small details had me staring for hours.

MaverickiB

Biggest difference I noticed was the different routing of the rear brake caliper line. Probably because the prior routing method involved multiple bolts in the swingarm, something they likely wanted to avoid with the carbon version.

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Does it drive anyone crazy that the heel guards are not the same?
Function over form I guess. I like the fact they are different than the normal V4. Has a more purposeful look.
Lets not forget the heel guards on our bike aren't the same either lol.

DucatiKev

FOUNDING Member
They absolutely are not, a difference of an inch and a half measuring to the top of the heal guard. Buggin’ me

I had my V4 in for new tires last week and I added that to my notes to check cause that left rearset is on the same assembly as the kick stand, didn’t know if something got twisted to throw off heel guard. All is good
Bike is running better than ever and now that I ave 2k miles on it, I am having some confidence to lean it over a little. It really is a dream come true

Apuca

I have 2 projects ongoing now, the scrambler (I’ll be updating the progress shortly) and my V4S. For the V4S I’ve recently purchased carbon fairings to be painted the Superleggera paint scheme. I’ve had all my fairings and tank shipped to a painter in California (I’m in NY) so it’s been a bit difficult to coordinate reviewing the design of the paint scheme. There are some subtle details in the Superleggera design that are hard to capture via pics on the internet. My question is, can anyone share close up pics of those side fairings with the different shades of red?