BREMBO T-DRIVE DUCATI PANIGALE V4 S R SP 1299 Disc Brake Rotors 330mm 208C89011

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
I am selling my Brembo T-Drive Disk (Disc) Brake Rotors with an outer diameter of 330mm and 5.5mm thickness. T-Drive type. Part# 208C89011

I bought this brake disk/disc rotor and mounted it on my "for display only" Ducati Panigale V4S 916 25 Anniversario.
However, as you all know, my bike was never ridden, so the rotor (friction) surface had NEVER been used for braking at all.

It's basically a NEW UNUSED OPEN BOX Rotor, but if you look closely, there are very slight markings from the mounting bolts all around the rotor mounting holes.

I am selling it because I need a different type of Brake Rotor to work with the Pure Racing Caliper.
  • I am selling it cheaper than anyone else for a quick sale. My loss is your gain.
It will be shipped with the Original Brembo Box.
According to Brembo, this also fits Ducati 1098, 1198, 1199, 1299, All Panigale V4, and All Streetfighter V4,
However, the buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence (research) to make sure this rotor will fit your bike (or wheel). I don't accept returns, so please make sure it will fit your bike/wheel before you buy it from me.
Please take a look at the pictures. What you see is what you get.

Price is $700 including shipping by UPS Ground. I can only ship inside USA. I accept payment via PayPal Family and Friends.
If you want regular PayPal payment then the price is $721. Please PM if you are interested. Thank you

IMG_2169.JPGIMG_2171.JPGIMG_2172.JPG

IMG_2164.JPGIMG_2163.JPG

IMG_2165.JPGIMG_2166.JPG
IMG_2167.JPG