Akrapovic Spare Parts

topolino

With systems for many of the current crop of bikes being available solely through Ducati and not directly from Akrapovic, does anyone know where you can order specific parts for a system? I don't mean springs or stickers or new end cans but things like some of the rubber bungs, plastic panels, grommets, brackets etc., that came in the original full system kit.

bp_SFV4

I was missing the square grommet and the dealer I bought the system from was able to order one as a spare. The never versions of the manual has individual part numbers, but they didn't come up on Ducati Omaha's site.

1666049249975.png

1666049266585.png

1666049287988.png

topolino

That's very helpful thanks. I only need the information Howard, as like you I am considering loading the Akra map and changing to a D200 system then selling the Akra system. However the D200 system does not provide as good a solution to the undertank area as the Akra system (parts 11-17 and Hirschmann clips 19, plus connector block 20) so I was going to leave these on the bike and buy replacements to sell with the Akra system so it is a complete kit for the new buyer. Then again I might go for the new Akra undertail, depending on price. The real issue is the alignment of the silencers with the number plate bracket and indicators, though Rizoma make one called a Fox that incorporates the rear silencer clamp for the D200. I submitted technical drawings of it to Evotech and they are looking to produce a version of their tail tidy to allow it to be fitted with a D200, so will have to wait and see what they come up with. You can see the proximity in this video of the exhaust gas to the indicators, in this case they have fitted a DP number plate hangar which I don't like as it is too long for my liking though well made. If I can use a modified Evotech tail tidy, it sits further back and slightly higher so the indicators will be clear of this flow of hot gas.

(194) Ducati Panigale V4s 2022 con scarico Akrapovic completo alto sound da paura! - YouTube

topolino

I was missing the square grommet and the dealer I bought the system from was able to order one as a spare. The never versions of the manual has individual part numbers, but they didn't come up on Ducati Omaha's site.

View attachment 10405

View attachment 10406

View attachment 10407

Dont suppose you have another version of this manual with part numbers (as I think this one is for the V4 Streetfighter and post 2021 Panigale V4), as this one does not include the part numbers for the EVAP canister delete plug, P-clips, tube end cap and the ABS smaller mounting bracket (original is larger as it also had to house the exhaust servo motor), ABS bracket heat shield foil and the little rubber edge strip.

Jrkk

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
That's very helpful thanks. I only need the information Howard, as like you I am considering loading the Akra map and changing to a D200 system then selling the Akra system. However the D200 system does not provide as good a solution to the undertank area as the Akra system (parts 11-17 and Hirschmann clips 19, plus connector block 20) so I was going to leave these on the bike and buy replacements to sell with the Akra system so it is a complete kit for the new buyer. Then again I might go for the new Akra undertail, depending on price. The real issue is the alignment of the silencers with the number plate bracket and indicators, though Rizoma make one called a Fox that incorporates the rear silencer clamp for the D200. I submitted technical drawings of it to Evotech and they are looking to produce a version of their tail tidy to allow it to be fitted with a D200, so will have to wait and see what they come up with. You can see the proximity in this video of the exhaust gas to the indicators, in this case they have fitted a DP number plate hangar which I don't like as it is too long for my liking though well made. If I can use a modified Evotech tail tidy, it sits further back and slightly higher so the indicators will be clear of this flow of hot gas.

(194) Ducati Panigale V4s 2022 con scarico Akrapovic completo alto sound da paura! - YouTube
Hi Topolino,
Somehow I missed your post on this thread. Would love to see your solution with Evotech tail tidy that avoid the hot exhaust gas. My solution is to use the smallest Rizoma turn signal with Ducati Performance tail tidy.