22 Panigale V4 with Full sys akra undertail with upmap

ferociious

Hello everyone,

I purchased the ducati akra full system undertail with the official akra upmap assigned to my vin. Bike is a 22 Panigale V4.

Upon startup, it says Racing pro. I thought it was supposed to say Racing Evo, but i know another person with the same bike and exhaust, that also has Racing Pro at startup. So not sure if Racing Evo is even a thing on the 22 panigale v4 with this exhaust.

Anyways, Racing Pro at startup. Bike feels much more powerful, and sounds great. However, I am disappointed. The dash does not display speeds past 186mph/299kmh.

I thought this full system akra upmap would unlock the speed dash. And i would see speeds such as 190mph/310kmh etc. I want that. Does anyone know what I can do?

Lastly, I heard maybe i would need to purchase the Racing Evo 3 package? (part no. 96580281AA / 96580271AA)

I really want the dash to display those speeds, if anyone can give me any advice, would appreciate it.

Lastly, if tuning is my only option, does it void warranty? And if not, what's the best tune to get?

Jrkk

Tuning is not the answer.
Older bikes -18-20 had DTC Evo2 software for slicks and racing, that did the thing.
I assume that Evo3 is the same for -21 -22 bikes.
Just remember that then you won't have street and sport modes anymore.

ferociious

Tuning is not the answer.
Older bikes -18-20 had DTC Evo2 software for slicks and racing, that did the thing.
I assume that Evo3 is the same for -21 -22 bikes.
Just remember that then you won't have street and sport modes anymore.
im not worried about street/sport however I am worried about the bike being slower with evo3. The description says for rain use. So I’m worried the map is more tame.

Jrkk

Absolutely not. It's traction control sw not fuel map. You find lots of info about it. Google "dtc evo2"

Jrkk

Also info on here.