2021 Dark Stealth OWNERS

DonaldC

Can someone with a 2021 Dark Stealth please check their owner manual and provide me the dark stealth paint code? It’s listed towards the last pages of the owners manual. I really appreciate it! My email is donaldcontursi@gmail

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
This thread is moved to this Streetfighter V4 Tech and General Discussion section since the Streetfighter V4 Build section is dedicated for "BUILD Threads"

One of our member @NorcalSFV4s had a Dark Stealth Streetfighter. You might want to send try asking him by sending a private message.

DonaldC

This thread is moved to this Streetfighter V4 Tech and General Discussion section since the Streetfighter V4 Build section is dedicated for "BUILD Threads"

One of our member @NorcalSFV4s had a Dark Stealth Streetfighter. You might want to send try asking him by sending a private message.
I will try to reach out, thank you for the suggestion.

wandagoner

I appreciate this post is a few months old but for others who may stumble upon this in the future:
Ducati publishes the owner's manuals here
I really hope someone answered @DonaldC directly, but P.277 of the aformentioned owner's manual lists the following paint codes

Available colours
Fairing

Ducati Anniversary red
Ducati Anniversary red code 473.101 (PPG).
Base (Acriflex White) code LMC06017 (LECHLER).

Frame
Frame colour: grey.
Wheel rims Colour: black.

Dark Stealth
Primer 2 K Black code 873.A002 (PALINAL).
Primer, Black Stealth (Black 94) code 929.R223 (PALINAL).
Matt Clear Coat 2K code 923I.2176 (PALINAL).