sc projects dealer

V4boyz

where do people buy their sc projects from? I used to buy from Cycler on the ducatiforum. Awesome guy but I can’t reach him now…

so, I’m contemplating to fit the s1-GP to my SFV4. It’s gonna be an absolute riot Lol.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
where do people buy their sc projects from? I used to buy from Cycler on the ducatiforum. Awesome guy but I can’t reach him now…

so, I’m contemplating to fit the s1-GP to my SFV4. It’s gonna be an absolute riot Lol.
Hello @V4boyz ,

I purchased my SC-Project WSBK exhaust for Panigale V4S from our official forum vendor: @dennispowersport
Dennis is located in Taiwan but can arrange dropshipped to your location in NY.
He provided me with great pricing too.
Here is his direct email address: dennispowersport@gmail.com so you can contact him directly.

Please kindly mentioned that you heard about him from DUCATImodified.com forum.

Also, this is his website: DennisPowerSport - Quality Italian motorcycle parts & accessories

Last, please post your build or your exhaust once you install it in OUR (THIS) DUCATImodified.com forum ;)
Thanks

V4boyz

Wanna update on this thread real quick. I eventually ordered the exhaust from a fellow acquaintance who gave me an unbeatable price for it. The exhaust came in yesterday after waiting three and half months. I was told that the entire factory went on holiday for August, but somehow my exhaust came through. So it was definitely a pleasant surprise getting the pipe delivered. Since I'm mechanically capable as much as an ape, I am paying a reputable Duc tech in Brooklyn to install it.

If there were any difficulties in installing, I will share it here. Will follow up with pictures.

V4boyz

This SC1-GP is a perfect fit for the SF. However, here are two things that will be in the way. First, SC does not give any instructions in the box. Therefore, Mark from Brooklyn Moto took sometime to figure out which header is for which manifold. Second, because the pani has a different subframe than the SF, Mark had to cut off part of the CF heatshield. But that's all there is.

The SF looks immaculate with this set up. And the sound is not like any v4 pipe I've heard. Hands down this is the deepest tone, 4Uscite comes close but not exactly.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Pictures are too big to upload. How do you guys do it?
Hi V4boyz,
Please resize your picture to 800x600 pixels before you upload it to our forum. Looking forward to the pictures of your SC-Project exhaust.
Thanks from Howard