Rossi Fan

PanigalePilot

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Well I will throw the first post on here. I am a one eyed Rossi fan. There it is up front. I hope he does well this weekend which is a new track on the MotoGP circuit. I love watching MotoGP and WSBK. I have the MotoGP subscription but I only get to watch WSBK when the shortened version comes on free to air. I do not have a cable service.

I have enjoyed the back to back races and really feeds the MotoGP hit. Great time to relax for a while and forget about all the stress around us.

Do we have any more Rossi fans out there?

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
please scroll to the top of this forum page, look on the left side, someone is styling with his Rossi "look back" style ahem @HKMP7

I started representing Aprilia motorcycle in my country of origin in year 2000, so I never sold an Aprilia RS250 or RS125 in Rossi Replica color.
He moved to Honda that year so no Rossi replica...

In 2002, when I sold quite a few Aprilia motorcycles, enough to form our own Aprilia's owners club,. I always took my Aprilia Owners Club member to a cafe and watch GP500/MotoGP on weekends...

I never forgot how Rossi was the first (I believe he was the first) who have a 4 stroke racing MOTOGP motorcycle compete against all the 2 stroke GP500 bikes, and it was not a fair fight.
Rossi would gracefully slide his way on the corner and passing many riders like other riders were amateur...

Actually, isn't Rossi already ride the RC211V at a few last races of 2001 season to test it? I kinda forget now...

Anyway, businesswise, I was routing for Aprilia RS3 cube to win, so I can make my Aprilia owners happy and sell more Aprilia, however, inside my heart, I admire Rossi...
I thought he would win forever...

The only thing I don't like about Rossi was the color theme of his helmet... I am more "Eddie Lawson" kind of guy when it come to Helmet style šŸ˜‚

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
Iā€™m a Rossi fan...did you see that crash (runaway bike rather) almost take his head off. Crazy to think if he did that lap any faster, he woulda been taken out .
Thatā€™s was crazy hereā€™s something even more crazy. The bike went right between Maverick V #12 and Valentino R #46. If you add 12+46=58 Marco ā€œSicā€ #58 was watching over them šŸ™šŸ¾.

PanigalePilot

Staff member
please scroll to the top of this forum page, look on the left side, someone is styling with his Rossi "look back" style ahem @HKMP7

I started representing Aprilia motorcycle in my country of origin in year 2000, so I never sold an Aprilia RS250 or RS125 in Rossi Replica color.
He moved to Honda that year so no Rossi replica...

In 2002, when I sold quite a few Aprilia motorcycles, enough to form our own Aprilia's owners club,. I always took my Aprilia Owners Club member to a cafe and watch GP500/MotoGP on weekends...

I never forgot how Rossi was the first (I believe he was the first) who have a 4 stroke racing MOTOGP motorcycle compete against all the 2 stroke GP500 bikes, and it was not a fair fight.
Rossi would gracefully slide his way on the corner and passing many riders like other riders were amateur...

Actually, isn't Rossi already ride the RC211V at a few last races of 2001 season to test it? I kinda forget now...

Anyway, businesswise, I was routing for Aprilia RS3 cube to win, so I can make my Aprilia owners happy and sell more Aprilia, however, inside my heart, I admire Rossi...
I thought he would win forever...

The only thing I don't like about Rossi was the color theme of his helmet... I am more "Eddie Lawson" kind of guy when it come to Helmet style šŸ˜‚
Glad a few VR46 fans on here šŸ‘šŸšŸ

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
I love Rossi's charisma. In my opinion he is "motogp". Ive always wanted one of his helmets but never thought I was worthy. But this one is right up my alley because Im getting old lol.

PanigalePilot

Staff member
Well I will throw the first post on here. I am a one eyed Rossi fan. There it is up front. I hope he does well this weekend which is a new track on the MotoGP circuit. I love watching MotoGP and WSBK. I have the MotoGP subscription but I only get to watch WSBK when the shortened version comes on free to air. I do not have a cable service.

I have enjoyed the back to back races and really feeds the MotoGP hit. Great time to relax for a while and forget about all the stress around us.

Do we have any more Rossi fans out there?
For the Rossi fans
Pic of my annual cheap unapproved Rossi 2021 calendar
Enjoy

Attachments