Motocorse "SBK style" Ohlins forks caliper mounts for Ducati Panigale V4S and Ducati Streetfighter V4S in Red Anodized color. Motocorse Part#102130145

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
A pair of Brand New (Left & Right) Motocorse "SBK style" Ohlins forks caliper mounts for Ducati Panigale V4S and Ducati Streetfighter V4S in Red Anodized color. Motocorse Part# 102130145R
This model has 100mm brake caliper bolt spacing that will fit stock Brembo Stylema Calipers or GP4-MS.

Please note this is only compatible with the S version that came with Ohlins EC (Electronic Controlled) Forks from the Ducati factory.
Also, it is only compatible with the Ohlins EC Forks from 2018, 2019, 2022, and 2021 models.

It is NOT compatible with the Ohlins EC forks from the 2022 model.
It is also NOT compatible with the Ohlins forks from the V4R/Superleggera.

I am only selling a PAIR (Left & Right) Motocorse "SBK style" Red Anodized Ohlins forks caliper mounts.
Anything else (like the Brembo GP4-MS caliper or my front forks/wheel/disk brake/tire) that are also shown in the pictures I provided below are NOT included.
Those other items are just to emphasize how beautiful these Motocorse fork caliper mounts are.

Price is just $900, including shipping to inside USA. Payment via PayPal friends and family. If you are interested, please send PM to me.

IMG_5062.JPGIMG_7195.JPG

IMG_5065.JPGIMG_5063.JPG

IMG_5070.JPGIMG_5066.JPG

IMG_7200.JPGIMG_5061.JPG
IMG_5060.JPG