From scratch

Brooklynv4

A few years ago I built an 1198sp. Just a short story about it I sent the cylinder heads out to get ported and polished by j precision in Canada and they screwed my heads up didn’t port or polish and seated the valves poorly. On top of that they didn’t clean the heads thoroughly leaving sand in the oil ports. I think we can figure out how that turned out.

Brooklynv4

A good friend of mine who taught me a great deal of what I know on how to work on ducs just closed his shop moto pistole and moved to Scotland and opened up north motorcycle. So I was out of luck for a short time. He referred me to a friend of his which turned my luck around. At the time she was learning about machinkng from an old Honda factory mechanic and they wound up fixing my heads

Brooklynv4

The guys name was the Honda whisperer lol or at least that’s what they called him. Spoke to him for like an hour and the knowledge that he was dropping was serious. He explained why the Ducati frames were so good, breaking down geometry and all kinds of stuff.

Brooklynv4

this is when I got them fixed. This is the port intake side. They fixed up the journals and milled the heads to be even. Wound up they were a little off. This guy was anal to say the least. Which is good for me

Brooklynv4

That’s her all back together with the Leo Vince wsbk full titanium exhaust . Since then I added a rapidbike but I’m going to take it out and take her to hvmc to get tuned. Going to sell the rapidbike module and put the money towards a proper dyno tune. I will keep you guys posted