SOLS SOLD SOLD For Sale Part# 36521673A SHOCK ABSORBER REAR OHLINS from Ducati Panigale V4 25° Anniversario 916 (only 4 miles)

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
I want to sell Part# 36521673A SHOCK ABSORBER REAR OHLINS from my Ducati Panigale V4 25° Anniversario 916 with just 4 miles, basically like brand new for just $1,000, PayPal via Family and Friend.
If you want to purchase via PayPal as buyer and seller, then the price is $1,030. Price include shipping to lower 48 states via UPS Ground. Price is Firm. If it doesn't sell then I will just keep it.
Brand new at Ducati Omaha: 36521673A - SHOCK ABSORBER REAR OHLINS the price is $2,498.69 so I am selling at 60% discount compare to buying new at Ducati Omaha.

Please review the pictures on the SECOND post on this thread below which I updated after I took out this rear shock out from my bike, what you see is what you get.

Also, you can change this Electronic Control (EC) shock to be a manually adjusted shock by buying the knob according to "Kyle-USA" based on their listing on eBay: Ohlins 24501-25 TTX Manual knobs to convert from Electronic Control | eBay
So this is applicable for owner of BASE model Ducati Panigale V4 who want to upgrade their rear shock to Ohlins.
However, I never do it myself, so you need to contact "Kyle-USA" for detail in converting this EC shock to manual adjustment shock. Picture below taken from eBay listing of "Kyle-USA"

Please send me a PM if interested.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Just sold to a very nice gentleman on eBay and who just joined our forum too (y) 😃