FM Project Evo 7 Exhaust like the picture of the Barni Racing bike on the top right of this page

Jedclampet

FM Project Evo 7 Exhaust like the picture of the Barni Racing bike on the top right of this page. In great shape with all the necessary hardware, much stronger than the full Termi Ti front exit I ran prior. Will fit all single sided swing arm 2 Cylinder Panigales. They are made to order and rarely show up used. I have all the mounting hardware and sounds amazing. I will include the race tube elbow/ front header which requires mods to the stock fan as well as a stock front header which does not, a $ 500 extra. Asking $ 2500 includes hardware and both headers plus shipping from NJ.

FYI systems like this that remove the exhaust loop under the seat greatly reduce the heat that well roasts your nutsFM Project  1.jpg

This All New Undertail 2-2 complete system for the Ducati 1299/1199 Panigale, by the new Italian exhaust manufacturer FM projects, was made in collaboration with the Barni Racing Team (CIV SBK + SUPERSTOCK1000 FIM CUP- ITALIA)! This system currently holds the record on a 1299 on the Mugello circuit at 329km/h!!!

It takes about 36-hours (by hand) to make each one which makes each system very exclusive and one of a kind.

Through the innovative manifold system, in conjunction with a specially tuned mapping, the enormous peak is + 13.3 HP (standard measurement at the rear wheel), which stretches across the entire RPM range. Also the torque is increased by approx. + 10nm (7.38 ft lbs).

The complete system consists of 2 tapering from round to oval Prism mufflers. The exceptionally beautiful End Caps are the CNC machined aluminum.

The completely made of stainless steel manifold is TIG welded, which makes very smooth welds with a perfect finish guaranteed without Irregularities inside and outside - which contributes not just for looks, but is also crucial to the performance! This complete system is available as a pure racing version

The first two pic's are my actual bike.FM Project  1.jpgFM Project Racing header and stock  A.jpg3eed583644dd5e9952d4cbce0a662020.jpg