Ducati Performance official Carbon ducts for brake cooling Part no. 96981441AA

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
I just found this latest Ducati Performance official Carbon ducts for brake cooling Part no. 96981441AA from the V4 SP Configurator:
Here is my Panigale V4 SP

and also here: https://www.ducati.com/us/en/accessories/ACC012039

1613024247799.png

1613024213362.png

Although I am having a hard time how the bracket (near the mouth/intake of the cooling duct) attached to the lower fork axle clamp..., maybe there is another connecting bracket???
Anyone interested? ;)

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Although I am having a hard time how the bracket (near the mouth/intake of the cooling duct) attached to the lower fork axle clamp..., maybe there is another connecting bracket???
My guess is down on the lower front fender bolt too - but I agree it looks like it needs another adaptor to fit the shape šŸ¤”

topolino

I just bought a set of these that I am picking up tomorrow from the painters after they were clear-coated (I hate matte carbon). They are not the same as those in the picture above and better still, they do not interfere with the under axle front paddock stand which so many others do and therefore prevent it's use with them fitted, so nigh on useless. I will post up pics on the build thread once fitted.

ducts.jpg

KODAKHODAK

I just bought a set of these that I am picking up tomorrow from the painters after they were clear-coated (I hate matte carbon). They are not the same as those in the picture above and better still, they do not interfere with the under axle front paddock stand which so many others do and therefore prevent it's use with them fitted, so nigh on useless. I will post up pics on the build thread once fitted.

View attachment 9069
Do you know if these would fit a Panigale V2?

KODAKHODAK

Based on looking at the pictures of V2 fork bottom, I believe it should fit.
only thing i am concerned about is V4 caliper is more curved where it bolts to the fork, and the v2 standard caliper is more straight - hrrrrm wonder if i should buy and see if it does fit, and if not upgrade the brake caliper

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
only thing i am concerned about is V4 caliper is more curved where it bolts to the fork, and the v2 standard caliper is more straight - hrrrrm wonder if i should buy and see if it does fit, and if not upgrade the brake caliper
If you upgrade the caliper to maybe V4 Stylema Caliper of GP4-MS, then you will need to change your front brake master cylinder to RCS17 or RCS 17 Corsa Corta.