Ducati Panigale V4 V4S 2018 2019 LOWER FAIRING OEM Genuine RIGHT side only part# 48019261BA (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
EDITED: SOLD no longer available 🤑

Hello everyone,

I am selling RIGHT LOWER FAIRING RED OEM Genuine 48019261BA (Alternate Part# 48019262BA for Ducati Panigale V4 V4S 2018 2019
and I am asking for $111.

The price already include shipping to lower 48 states with a super safe packaging. I accept PayPal as Family and Friend only. PM me if you are interested.

Please take a look at all the pictures on this listing, what you see is what you get.

Of course, since this is a used fairing, please do NOT expect perfect paint finish, there maybe some tiny scratch.

Overall, It is in a very good condition, but there are some scratches on the lower part of the fairing which you can't really see after you install it unless you peek under the bike.

Again please take a look at the high resolution pictures that I provided with this listing. You won't be disappointed, considering the price that I listed this for and considering I already wash them clean and then clean them further with HondaPro cleaner :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.