Build Thread

Steven777

I posted this in the other Ducati Forum but it’s being hacked so I’m reposting here.

The bike started as a V4 25 Anniversario 916…I have every original part bagged and stored properly because it’s a numbered bike.

I ride it abs will track it with race fairings on it for track days, so it’s a street bike that will do track days several times a year.

Evotech front axle sliders $41

Sicom Carbon Ceramic Rotors $4500

Puig Windscreen $95

Ducabike 4 Button Right Hand Switch Panel $285

Ducabike CPPI11 Left Hand Street Handle Bar Switch Panel $409

Ducabike KS03 Key Switch Elimination Harness Kit $123

Ducabike Line Cooler Kit $220

Superlite Titanium Lightweight Poly Cush Drives $180

Proti Titanium Rear Brake Caliper Bolt Kit $29

Proti Titanium Front Brake Caliper Bolt Kit $98

Proti Titanium Windshield Bolt Kit $37

Ducabike Gas Control Right Hand Switch Panel $300

Ducabike Kick Stand Bobbin Hook Extender $25

TWM Low Drag Half Lever for Brembo Corsa Corta $160

Stahlbus Quick Bleeder Valve with Dust Cap $40

Tygon 2375 Clear Brake Fluid Reservoir Hose 6mm and 8mm $10

Brembo Brake Master Cylidner Reservoir Mounting Kit $57

Brembo 17RCS Corsa Corta Brake Master Cylinder $372

4Evo Forged CF Winglets $540

Race Seats +20mm Embossed Seat with Carbon Fiber Base $319

Custom designed carbon front fender - Painted $550

Custom painted tank extender $900

R&G Tank Traction Grips 4 sets $150

BSD Side Stand Bypass $33

Domino A450 Road Race Grips $25

Ducati Wheel Service Tool Kit $195

FM Rear Linear Suspension Link $660

GB Racing Engine Cover Set $214

Melotti Racing Impact Absorber Billet Dash Cover $228

Spider Billet Brake / Clutch Lever Guard Set $208

WWB Ceramic Front Wheel Bearing Kit $175

Factory Pro Shift Kit With Ceramic Bearings $180

Rizoma Stealth Mirrors $425

New Rage Cycles Rage 360 turn signals $95

Spark "SBK Replica" Titanium Exhaust System $6600

Sprint Filter P08F1-85 Air Filter $240

Rizoma Wave Front Reservoir Kit with Brackets $255 (in box never installed)

Driven front 15T front sprocket $34

CNC Racing red flange nuts
$39

CNC Racing red sprocket nuts
$39

CNC Racing red sprocket holder $150

CNC Racing red axle nut set
$62

Aella black locking axle pins
$7

CNC Racing 520-43T rear sprocket for Ducati V4 $110

1.0 x Aella frame sliders for Ducati V4
$257

AEM black DSEI hub flange
$127

CNC Racing red inner taper cone
$32.25

Motool slacker V4
$147
Slacker V4 unit + case + a pack of 20 adhesive loops

EZ 3D 520 Gold chain
$170

Pierobon Extended Swingarm $7000

Motocorse billet rear shock mount $500

Brembro 13mm Billet Compact Race Rear Master with Integrated Reservoir (White Logo) - XA2C610 $1400

Brembro P2 rear brake caliper 34 mm pistons 84 mm bracket $500

Brembro GP4-MS front brake calipers $2600

Ferraro ZRAC brake pads $180

Frentubo clutch and brake lines w/ABS delete

28-29 mm clutch slave $125

H20 Radiator (no fan provision) $4100 for sale

H20 Radiator (with fan provision) $4200

Motorcorse Billet aluminum RH engine support $287

Motocorse Billet aluminum side frame plate $940

AEM Factory D-SEI billet lightweight hub flange $150

ATTACK PERFORMANCE rearsets $700

ThysenKrupp CF wheels $4000

FullSix CF rear subframe $5000 ish

Domino Quick turn throttle $300

H&M Quickshifter $600

IMA triple tree with 2 sets of bars $850

Probably $1500 in shipping costs and another $4000 in shop labor.

FKR 108 fork inserts $2000

TTX GP rear shock

Woolich tuning module.

Woodcraft clip ons handle barsF7795913-29B5-4CD6-B637-0CD16EACE167.jpegF012D5FD-28FA-41D7-89A8-A4D0B17147A1.jpeg77309AB2-ECCC-46FA-86B2-1EBC176DB93B.jpegBC0C1112-9183-415D-A33E-EBE63814A892.jpegDEC76B50-7D2C-455B-B711-F41FA2A06DAE.jpeg271D81ED-7424-4ECF-A1A9-F775BEA09605.jpegFFA75AB4-22C8-4FC2-9054-9558444B88BC.jpeg0E030E8B-CDEA-407C-91D0-4CCF310F3900.jpeg6C5DCBDC-5971-4DD4-860A-E31662FC6E6D.jpeg722B4383-BDE1-4478-8E7D-FFBEDA403440.jpegCA851DCF-009A-4C05-B35A-AACCA2477F2C.jpeg947D576B-9F02-4A2B-ADB3-7F2BE748283B.jpeg2891D6D2-274E-417C-B97E-8FE1E64D0EF0.jpeg8ABFE661-B8EC-4F28-A8E7-09617D27D8C7.jpeg

Steven777

Some of the motocorse parts, the rear Pierobahn swingarm, the Spark SBK exhaust, the rear shock, front fork inserts, and H20 radiator, Brembro front and rear calipers, and rear MC not installed yet, waiting on my exhaust and swingarm to arrive to do the tear down and install that stuff

HKMP7

First 9 & Moderator
Staff member
This is awesome welcome to the board. I was following your build on the other forum. Love the additions to the bike and cant wait to see the Pierobon swingarm.
PS there are several Porsche guys on here also.

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hello Steven777,

Wow, I am now confuse on what should I ask first... but before that, I want to say, welcome and thank you for joining our forum.
I personally already knew and already learned a lot from your component choices and the pictures above.

Second...
hmmmm so that is how my bike will approximately look like if someday I installed the Rizoma mirror (and the rest of the fairings) 🤣
I 100% LOVE the looks of your bike (I might be a bit bias 😉)

Third, if you don't mind sharing,
a. may I know how did you mount your 4Evo Forged CF Winglets? because it really compliment the Rizoma mirror and make everything balanced.

b. The H2O radiator with FAN provision, is that come with the oil cooler integrated or can I keep the current oil cooler and also use the stock radiator frame/shroud? Meaning is it a direct no modification replacement for the stock radiator?
I currently use the Carbon fiber radiator frame/shroud from Supeleggera V4 so I want to keep it this way.
Oh, also is the FAN provision can be use to mount the stock 2 fans or just 1 single fan or need some aftermarket fan?

c. Did you purchase a new gas tank and add your custom painted tank extender? Can you please elaborate more on the process?
That is very nice extension and look like it came from the factory that way.

Thanks again Steven777

Andy7

FOUNDING Member & Moderator
Staff member
Monster of a bike & ultra premium parts list. Interested to see how it performs on track, just ordered my fairing and subframes to do the conversion for my 1299 since I was so nervous about sending it with the road gear attached 😂

Steven777

Monster of a bike & ultra premium parts list. Interested to see how it performs on track, just ordered my fairing and subframes to do the conversion for my 1299 since I was so nervous about sending it with the road gear attached 😂
yeah I’m about to order a set of race fairings for track days too…don’t wanna mess up the Anniversario fairings…plus it will be fun to just have a different color way to switch to

Steven777

Hello Steven777,

Wow, I am now confuse on what should I ask first... but before that, I want to say, welcome and thank you for joining our forum.
I personally already knew and already learned a lot from your component choices and the pictures above.

Second...
hmmmm so that is how my bike will approximately look like if someday I installed the Rizoma mirror (and the rest of the fairings) 🤣
I 100% LOVE the looks of your bike (I might be a bit bias 😉)

Third, if you don't mind sharing,
a. may I know how did you mount your 4Evo Forged CF Winglets? because it really compliment the Rizoma mirror and make everything balanced.

b. The H2O radiator with FAN provision, is that come with the oil cooler integrated or can I keep the current oil cooler and also use the stock radiator frame/shroud? Meaning is it a direct no modification replacement for the stock radiator?
I currently use the Carbon fiber radiator frame/shroud from Supeleggera V4 so I want to keep it this way.
Oh, also is the FAN provision can be use to mount the stock 2 fans or just 1 single fan or need some aftermarket fan?

c. Did you purchase a new gas tank and add your custom painted tank extender? Can you please elaborate more on the process?
That is very nice extension and look like it came from the factory that way.

Thanks again Steven777
I haven’t put the radiator on yet but will update you on any little work arounds that need done, the radiator has the oil cooler into grated into it and the fan provisions allows you to run one of the two stock fans, which is more than enough.

the wings come with a template and mounting brackets to get them in the exact right spot pretty easily…you do have to drill two holes though…that hurt my heart a little doing that to a numbered Anniversario but it’s actually really easy to fill those two tiny holes and repaint the spots so it’s as it was from the factory.

As it’s potentially a collector bike every mod I’ve done has been done in a way that in a few days at the shop everything can be returned to stock condition, and I’ve saved every nut bolt and part that came with the bike.

the gas tank is original with a tank extender that fit over top of the stock tank, creates a better riding position, meaning you won’t slide forward under hard braking…I got it from Vulture out of Italy along with the front fender already painted, though I had to take the tank extender to my paint shop to get the black added so that the livery stayed true to the 25 Anniversario 916 livery, which os gorgeous in my opinion…though I’m about to order some race fairings for track days that I’ll get painted in a satin silver with Ducati red accents something like this color but with black wheels:

AD4539D7-AEE7-42AF-86C7-BA814F1DE58F.jpeg1817E5B2-09F6-4F8D-BD76-FC3400A1F121.jpeg

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Thank you for the detailed information Steven, looking forward to learn more from your BUILD update (y) 😃

By the way, that is a very powerful Porsche. I always remember their slogan "Porsche, There is NO Substitute" :cool:
Can't afford them at this moment, but hopefully someday I can have one again...

BMW Alpina

Staff member
Wow, that is a very nice looking exhaust, also, super short pipe, must be great for high rpm needed on track ! (y)
Congratulations Steven.
Also, please post the picture after the track fairing and Spark Exhaust installed. Its very rare to see Silver Fairing color on the V4, and I am sure it will be gorgeous and unique :love:

Steven777

Steven, did you apply the decals yourself? If so, nicely done - looks awesome!

You gonna spray clear over the decals?
yes I did the decals myself, was up until 3 am after the putting the kids to bed doing it haha

they are track fairings so I’m undecided about whether to clear coat over them, leave them as is, or maybe put a clear Protective Wrap Film over top of them…those fairings are on there to take a beating at the track

bp_SFV4

Without the clear they'd be easier to remove and replace. I think if I were going to do a track bike I'd look at single stage paint. Not having to mess with the clear is one less obstacle to a repair.

FOGGY

Congatulations Very beautiful. How long it takes from the day you order the exhaust until they delivered? What ECU program do you use-need with this exhaust? Do you need to change or move the radiator? as need it for the FM full exhaust? Thanks

Steven777

Hung it up in the side yard abs put a couple coats of clear coat on it to make sure the decals hold

I’m sure I did a shit job of the clear coating lol

but that’s okay, they are track fairings, meant to get track patina, which is sexy on a bike or car in my opinion

if I lay it down I doubt I’ll do much ‘repair to the decals, just what’s needed to keep the fairings functional….I have those Foggy livery fairings if I want to dress the bike up

when you’re coming up to a braking zone at 150 mph it becomes really irrelevant what the bike LOOKS like haha

bike going into the shop tomorrow, pretty excited, lots of goodies going on

BDEB921C-C994-4C04-8172-55CC90A28F6F.jpegD0320ED1-BE3F-4B3A-B171-FDAAFDAD1B96.jpeg