18' 939 SP

L2R.R2L

I've been riding street for 16 years, and dirt for 25, I've had many bikes, and this one brings the biggest smile to my face. I just picked it up this summer, but already have the following mods:
Full Termi w/ up map, Ohlins damper/ducabike bracket, R&G front and rear sliders along with mirror risers, NRC fender eliminator, Ducati race seat, Ducati Carbon tall windscreen, Ducabike oil cap, coolant cap, rear spindle nut, sprocket nuts, frame and swingarm plugs. Plan on doing Starace RSR intake kit over the winter. 👍👍 ( For some reason, I can't upload any pics, have to change resolution)Screenshot_20201028-024720.jpgScreenshot_20201028-024720.jpg

POMPLARDPANAM

I've been riding street for 16 years, and dirt for 25, I've had many bikes, and this one brings the biggest smile to my face. I just picked it up this summer, but already have the following mods:
Full Termi w/ up map, Ohlins damper/ducabike bracket, R&G front and rear sliders along with mirror risers, NRC fender eliminator, Ducati race seat, Ducati Carbon tall windscreen, Ducabike oil cap, coolant cap, rear spindle nut, sprocket nuts, frame and swingarm plugs. Plan on doing Starace RSR intake kit over the winter. 👍👍 ( For some reason, I can't upload any pics, have to change resolution)View attachment 1631View attachment 1631
Nice wheelie machine bro

BMW Alpina

FOUNDING Member & Administrator
Staff member
Hello L2R.R2L,

Thank You so much for sharing your BUILD journey with your beautiful 939 SP. I am sure it must be a very fun bike to ride, especially after the modification/upgrade you done to it.
Well, your license plate frame "GOOD TIMES" really sum it all well 😁

Between the Termignoni and Ohlins, which one made more changes to the performance of your bike compare to stock?
We would love to hear more from your experience.

Regarding the picture, when you upload it the picture need to be resized to maximum 800 x 600 pixel, this way, it will still high-res enough but not too large that will slow the webpage upload in some countries with poor internet connection :)
Also, with 800 x 600 pixel you can upload to pictures side by side for some cases where you want to show BEFORE and AFTER.

I just helped another forum member regarding uploading this forum on these 2 posts (links below):
this links about resizing the pictures: V4R track build
and
this links about rotating the pictures on your iPad or iPhone: V4R track build
Please kindly review and let me know if you have other questions.

Thanks again L2R.R2L from Howard